Friday, February 16, 2007

struggles...presssure...

As days passed, I felt more pressure creeping into me. Trail of thoughts, questions and decisions kept haunting me. Every word and action from me now is like being watched and evaluated, not only by you but also others who knew. I fear to move yet I know I have to do something... The question is what?

Words that I once said, no longer has any values. Every word that am saying now may lead to some consequences. Each step that am taking now is being questioned, what would you like to do now? what would you say to her?. After sharing, the answer I got is that am not out of my box, etc. There are many things that I wish to say, I no longer have the courage to. I don't need a filter (maybe now I should).

These pressure is worse than my exam days...

I thought I could be the one nursing you for all the hurt that I brought to you but it looks like I can't. You should cheer up, there are people around you that cares a lot about you and nursing you. As much as I want the friendship we once had, things will never be the same again. I wish that we both could be left alone for a while, I don't want you to be pressurised and don't worry about me....

Too much struggles, to do or not to do, to say or not to say. Am tired...
Let time decide for us...

Cheer up and have a sunny day ahead...

No comments: