Tom Yam pasta! Never in mine or anyone's life have eaten Tom Yam pasta, but it's does taste quite delicious. Always a good cook and a pastry chef... Was at her place for dinner together with XY, QH & Ah Lian. Think she's proud of her 11kg cake that she had baked and flew back for her parents' wedding anniversary. Managed to have a bit of personal time catching up her before the rest arrived, chatting with her is always so calming. Talked about my work and the desserts/pastries she makes @ the restaurant.
She's back from Sydney going home this Sunday... Someone who had given me lots of patience, love, care and concern, yet I walked out of her 10 years ago... because I felt suffocated. Used to receive a specially baked birthday cake from her before she left for Sydney but those were the days. Felt regretful for hurting someone who had once been by my side supporting me and giving all the attention I needed.
After meal, we ended the day by sitting down to watch XY's wedding clips and photos...
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment