Sweaty palms, acclerating heart beats, a troubled mind and mixed feelings were what I was experiencing while waiting for the group. They entered the restaurant the 四美 (Grace, Cally, Mavis & June) of TNI and also my fan club too. :D
Awarkwardness gradually set in as I saw you. 3 days after the big and hurtful fight, it's our first meal at the same table. A little uncomfortable initially, didn't know what to say and how to react but tried adapting to it. Notice the discomfort and worries in you, tried hard to lessen it by attempting to eat as much. Afraid to look at you, each time I do it's always filled with guilt. It was really good to see you smile and laughed again (all thanks to Mavis).
Had a good laugh today. The lunch was filled with jokes and laughters, allowing the atmospher to feel a little lighter. As usual, Mavis the suaner enjoys teasing most of us and kudos to her for being the joker of the day! Though she appears to be like a mad woman most of the time, could feel the tenderness in her when she speaks privately. Surprisingly she has been the one checking if am still 'alive'. Thank you...
Felt like a little superstar yesterday, my fans taking turns to have a rememberance with me. Looking back, I knew them barely a year and they are 1 of the many groups of good people I've enjoyed being with during my days in @ MPCB.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment