Thursday, June 01, 2006

My 'Diving' Experience...



People who really knows me will know that I DON'T KNOW how to swim. So why am i writing this entry leh?

Few days ago i had this weird diving experience. It was a dream.. alternatively it could be a nightmare to me BUT i think it's a wonlerhu (wonderful) dream. Not sure if am under someone's influence that i could be so real even in dreams. I dreamt that i was in this diving suit and gear all ready to take that plunge. SPLASH! Guess what I saw? DEEP BLUE SEA! It's really beautiful, saw many of those vibrant corals dancing, oh and I saw Dory swam passed me... I was very mindful of sharks THEN a
bloody shark appeared! (Think I watched too much of Jaws)

Guess what's next? I WOKE UP, all thanks to that darn shark.
Or else i could 'see' more of the underwater creature.

hmm... =/

No comments: