"Can you be serious anot"
"Can you be serious for just a minute"
These were the phrases that commonly utter to me many years back by 2 (then) special people. My intention was to make the conversation less intense but it somehow created much unhappiness for them. I've always felt that it's stressful to talk in serious conversations and may not be as engaging as we thought. Recently, these phrases start coming back to me again. I can't stop asking myself if this is really a pain for them. I think it is and has been proven...
Childishness and stupidity can really destroy relationships. At times, I try really hard to be humorless at serious conversations. Somehow, it just puts me off and I guess it's times for me to learn.
Today I conciously experienced my 'bad habbit' again. Someone was having problems justifying for the vendor that the boss has choosen. This bUg came to me and my colleague for help and irritating me could not stop disturbing bUgie, instead of providing solutions I happily suanning her. I think i got bUgie really mad lor... I THIINK bUgie was pretty pissed with me and almost ignoring me too. I started asking myself, how many times do i want this to repeat this nonsensical actions before I realised that I've lost it again...
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment