Friday, June 30, 2006

Confused... Drained...

My week was unfortunately filled with couple unpleasant happenings. With tears, frustrations, arguments and conflicts.
@ work
Was just thinking if it's an accumulation of 4 yrs of JY's nonsense. I felt so drained and exhausted after work each day. I felt like a walking on the Sahara desert, can't seems to predict the weather neither is there certainty to the end of the journey. Every year it's a tradition for JY to make changes and being inspired conincidentally ALWAYS at the last minute. I really sympathize with Mdm Ong (MO) for all the shity stuff she's now getting from you know who. I think Mdm Ong felt handicapped at times for not being able to speak at meetings becase someone's dominating it. @ meeting the other day, MO was displeased with JY's comments and sitting beside MO I could feel the fire burning inside her. MO tried reasoning out with JY but... (fill the blanks). MO, you won my admiration for speaking up. :D Could feel that MOMO is dragging herself to work each day and looking forward to that 1 hour lunch break to let out her frustrations. And she'll usually start with, "WAH LEOW, blah blah blah"! I think JY is literary driving AK and MO up the wall and hope it's not through the roof yet. (Think soon... haa) Some changes are inevitable but some are DAMN BO LIAO lor, JY seems to not realised she had made things difficult for so many people. I see her point of creating an event with a big bang but at who's expense and is it worth it, don't think she had analyse those. I really doubt her leadership qualities. It's either we end the day with a good laugh of how we had to work through shit or with an exhaution face and physique...
Up till now I don't understand how I could tolerate all these for 4.5 yrs. Whenever I described my work agony, the usual answers from friends would be:
"HUH! you still with the same organisation ah!" (damn pai say when people say this to me) :/
"Stop wasting time @ this work place lah, you sure can get a better offer somewhere"
"you already know what you don't like about the work environment, why you still there huh?"
"eh, can stop running in circles anot"
All these comments really making me confused leh, cos I already have sufficient reasons/evidence to want to (fire my boss) but am still stuck there.

No comments: