
This entry is for you...
As I get to know you better each day, I could see that you are such an inquisitive bug. Always bugging me have the "WHY" questions, ironically at times it does helps me to see things clearer. There are things that also requires no specific reasons, logic or structed thinking. Sometimes, we just have to set our minds free and just do it.
It saddened me to hear you talked about your 'dark room' because you choose to see it as a dark room. In fact, you could be much happier if you be contented with what you currently have and not let other factors distrupt you. I do agree that things need to be closed and handled but sometimes it's just better off to let nature takes its course. I could feel that there's melancholy in your voice and that beautiful smile fading away (at that moment). I wish I could immediately turn your room into vibrant colours, filled with pink and white geberas. Instead of a room, look at it in a smaller scale, such as an empty cookie jar. I'll first fill your cookie jar with stones (family) then marbles (friends) then come pebbles (which is me - trying to brighten up each of your upsetting days till someone takes over) and last but not least, the fine sand to fill the jar and seal it (someone that could fill your gaps and lighting up your darkest moments). I don't wish those excruciating thoughts to steal the childlike you away.
As for your audition, I feel that you should just give it a shot. Let no fear overrule you. Am unable to lead you on with those graceful steps but all I could do is to accompany you to the audition (if you've decided to go and if am allowed to go) which I think it's the best I could do for you. I wish for is for you to be able to find strength and confidence in this aspiration.
'Live everyday as if it's the last, with no regrets...'
No comments:
Post a Comment