Sunday, May 28, 2006

'Lancing' Princess


Recently, i had an opportunity to know this person. Someone young, interesting, wildful, grouchy at times, impatient, sensual, chatty and wants healthy excitment all the time. This bug is one of those who could either convince you or CONFUSE you.

She enjoys and loves dancing, any dance could just easily sweep her of her feet. Though I only knew her for a month, i think she's simply ecstatic. The first impression that I had of her was bubbly, friendly and talks with confidence. As i got to know this little bug better, she's just as vulnerable. I've never been overwhelmed by so much dance knowledge and information before and it's really facinating. SHE LOVES SALSA! (Really gotta see her dance someday)

She's very visual and descriptive.

Using the appropriate words to bring underwater world (NOT the sentosa one) to me. I never knew that I could visualised the beauty, colour and the interesting creatures of the sea even through verbal conversation. Oh, forgot to mention that she's a wild life lover...

This is a 'HOT' bug! She's damn temperamental and EASILY irritated, any little nitty gritty could easy drives her up the wall. Oh not forgetting that she can be VERY sweet at times too. :)

Baby bug lives her life passionately and is a 'glutton' for new ideas and excitment in life. I've seen the living every moment in your life and always having the zest to move to learn and bring yourself to a greater heights.

Though am not the most assuring person but learn to trust (me)...

- Live your Dreams -

No comments: