Saturday, July 01, 2006

对不起, 又让你落泪了...


As I've said in earlier entry, my week has been filled with the frustrations and some conflicts @ work.

Dedicating this entry to you...
Besides childishness and stupidity, I realised that Frustration could be one of those factors that could cost the lost of a relationship, feeling all these are coming back to me again after so many years... (Hmm, time to reflect)

No one likes to step on people's toes neither do you like to be stepped on. But somethings are just beyong our control. I know it's difficult to get over it and you'll tend to be even more cautious on your communications to internal folks. During our conversation on this matter, somehow my subtle frustration made you cried. As I've said, my intention was to get you out of that frame. Unfortunately, it just didn't work and I've made it worse. At that moment, my heart sank... Felt apologetic yet didn't want to make my sorry sound cheap. Couldn't sleep that night, felt that I didn't handle that conversation sensitively and thoughts of guiltiness filled my mind for not ending your day pleasantly (with that colgate smile on your face before you sleep).

Yesterday was worst, really made you fuming mad. It seems that I never learn my lessons...
Did not expect that you would have such a reaction. That moment, was at a lost and don't know what to do or how to pacify you. Your good friend keep asking me to go calm you down, am usually not good at these and I don't usually do it. Was having this frightening thought (not telling you what) in my mind if I don't make peace now. I guess I ought to learn the lesson in a harder way. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on those unintentional (or rather dumb) jokes.

Actually I should be feeling blessed and stop 'bullying' you. Should be thankful to have your support both morally and physically here.

No comments: