Had drinks with the alumni and 2 extended members @ Vila Bali. Though location is secluded but it's quite a calming and cozy place, like having dinner and drinks in the woods. Order finger food (wow, comes in huge servings) and 2 jugs of beer. As usual, Lim P.P. was the joker of the day. Her actions and responses were so hilarious, think we were all well entertained by her.
This week has been a half busy half eng eng in office. Things had not been smooth sailing recently. Walking down the streets of Chinatown again, this time I notice there are the 4 religious buildings along the stretch of south bridge road. First the mosque, then the Indian temple, followed by a chinese temple then the church.
Isn't it a holy place... Still finding peace within me.
A friend once asked me, what's the joy of publishing my updates openly. According to her, blog is another marketing tool. She asked, are the people I mentioned in my entries know about my blog? What if they don't want to be mentioned? Why am I not sharing the good words personally with them. Her words left me with a trail of thoughts, whether I should continue blogging like this...
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment