Saturday, March 17, 2007

News Flash (2b): my 2 eng eng days!


Thur & Fri
Boring days @ work... Different working style... different leadership... I have been spending most of my working time surfing the internet, sometimes
Am still so not use to the 2 different directorship. One, dumps all her work to her staff and expects them to go figure out then micro-managed the 'results'. The other does all the things herself and updates me, left me with very little things to do. It's awarkard to see my boss do most of the work then provide me the updates. =/
Have been spending my free time catching up with a few friends, reading their hiliarious updates and thinking of interesting ideas to help a friend in her events proposal. My ex-company had a minor re-org and sent some of my colleagues into luan-ness waiting for Ms TAC to provide a clearer explaination. After 2.4km run, they are back to the starting point again. What the hell!

Had lunch alone again on friday... Used the private time to ponder on some thoughts. Thinking what are my plans for the next 2 years? What results do I want to see for myself? Am I serious about this job and do I really like it? Wondering how are some people coping with their work and stress? Wondering if I could be of any support to them. I started my lunch with so many questions and ended with only a blank mind. (What a failure!)

No comments: