Tuesday, March 20, 2007

News Flash (2c): my lovely weekends













When: 17 Mar 2007
Where: Wenz grandma's house
What: Wenz sumptous lunch

Menu: Watercress Soup, Braise Chicken with mushroom, Tomato prawns, Mei Cai and Curry Fishhead
Why: Fingers' gathering...


This was the sumptous lunch prepared by Wenz @ her ah ma's place, except for the curry fish. It was a long waited gathering, all because of me again! Finally, i decided to meet up with them on Sat. It's soooo nice to see the fingers again (short of Aly)! I miss the noise, laughters, suaning, saw Ding Dong Belle for the first time and oh A.CBG's beatings... (sounds insane hor, but well) :D Really happy that S.Yeo, finally moving on and the only 2 left is thumb and extra finger. I kenna wash so many dishes sia cos am late. (Went to attend the bloody IxCxS's opening that morning and was surprised that there were quite a number of people turned up at the event. It was a simple affair, jus felt that the work was a little slip-short but i guess with the limited resources and manpower they had pulled through.)

After lunch and all the washings... We sat down to have a game of mahjong, heng no need to pay school fees. Had a few rounds with them before I left to attend family dinner appointment. It has been a long time since I had so much fun with them. The weekend with them had enjoyable and unforgetable. They will always have a part of me...

Had been pretty moody over the last wk, on Sunday received 2 heartwarming messages from 2 special friends. 1 a long time friend who has accompanied me through lots of obstacles and never gave up on me, the other a true friend whom I know not for long yet knows me well enough. Simple, sensitve and sincere...

No comments: