Monday
Another new project landed on my lap again! My second meeting with another client, TODAY, managing a seminar for them. Short, sweet and fruitful meeting... :D Went back to office and cheong all the way, trying to get myself organised. Then I had to translate 2 MANDARIN articles. Thought I can escape from that Cool Cool thing but... Biangz, landed up being a translator at my current workplace. My huayu so jialat how to translate correctly leh. Pretty stressed wor... =\ I know my soldier is just a phone call away, though english not very good but at least can still help me translate some meanings. (Thanks a million!)
Had dinner with Mavis & mei mei @ Billy. Oh, both of them gave me a Cow savings bank, creative looking cow. :D As usual, mei mei still as shy and soft spoken when she saw me but neimind, had a chance to sit beside her. Dinner was pleasant, catching up and chatting on familiar topics. Could feel that she's under a little stress but numbed herself @ work already. Hope that she could find her goal in life one day...
Tuesday
Another day @ work. Research, research and research. Today, boss briefed me on another project, CIO conference. 1 day in Singapore and 3 days in Seoul. Hopefully can go Seoul again. :D
When I opened my gmail, I saw a reply - a familiar name. As I was reading the email, was worried by how stressed up and busy she was, wanted to click the reply button to offer my help and to be there but I held back. I trust there'll be people standing by to support her... I just hope that she gets over the ordeal asap.
Wednesday
WARUS, meeting @ 5pm! Clients abit sot sot these days, like to arrange meetings at the end of the day. At first My impression was it would only be a small group meeting cos the meeting rm damn small. Aiyo, suddenly another few came in make the room so cramp. I thought to myself, a 3 half day seminar need so many people to be involved one mah? HUGE discount for our client (Today) who was unsure of their long-time client's HP's (Today's client) expectations and requirements for the semiar. She's a Snr Acct Dir and yet talked like a bimbo. =/ At least the meeting ended with action items.
Received a call from someone I pretty much respect but ended the call with disappointment in my mind. He made a comment on a volunteer which I thought it was crude and abrupt, wasn't his first time giving such remarks. I feel that he's critical and not very objective about things and even if she's being perceived as the immature party. Knowing that his intention was trying to protect his friend, I don't feel that those words were appropriate. No discount on his compassion for the community...
Met some folks for dinner, it has been nearly a year since they left my ex-company and we all catch up again. Dinner was relaxing and filled with laughters, talked about anything everything (including underage topics, these perverts...).
to be continued...
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment