It has been a busy week for me, loads of research and findings for our clients. Projects are piling up...
Went to Boon Lay CC for my first meeting, journey damn long wor, heng got chauffer or I'll take ages to reach home. Located in a matured estate, the CC looks pretty old, un furnished and with limited facilities. Ermm... As usual, the no money bargaining techniques. So, still waiting for their confirmation on our proposed activities.
Never knew so much about publishing and its industry, looking for paper supplier, publishing software, printers, etc. The potential companies are mainly from UK and (warus) the conference is in M'sia. Who the hell will sponsor such events! (@#T%$^*!). Using a lot more of my brain cells these days, putting on my thinking cap more often then before. Hope that is increasing its power each day. Thought I could escape from the campaigns, (biangs) unfortunately am tasked to work out the events/programmes for the english one. As usual, no concrete answers from the other side. No matter how hectic the day is, at least am looking forward to work each day. Wish that this will last as long as it can be...
Office pretty quiet, no gossips just occassional bitching from my 2 bosses. Quiet and cosy (but freezing at my area) working environment with only the nice songs from Class 95. Had lunch alone somedays, walked on the busy streets of Chinatown, so different from the residential area where I used to have lunch at and the people I had it with. Flash back of the memories I had at the basement. I missed those days.
Some of my ex-colleagues still call me at times asking for help on the campaigns, trying my best to help them as much as I could, just hope that they pull through.
Weekend was a brisk one, went to help TT with the photo montage for the agency's darn opening ceremony. Wanted to go to the IT fair with a friend, but the crowd just turn me off. Headed down to orchard, parked ourselves @ Kino and we both went seperately to our favourite section. Relaxing dinner and bus ride conversations to end the Saturday evening.
Brought my uncle out for a birthday lunch, Japanese food again... Spent some quailty time shopping @ Liang court and city hall with the both of them.
Ended the evening with a long enjoyable walk, conversations, pondering moments and dinner @ East Coast.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment