
Went to watch Madagascar - Escape 2 Africa with my fren. Some may think it's childish to watch cartoons at this age but let me tell you something, the cinema was at least 3/4 filled with adults. Sometimes it's just nice to just watch a brainless movie and laugh out loud, after all we already spent 5 days cracking our brains @ work. I wonder if animals do talk to us, what will our reactions be. HOLY SHIT! hahaha...
As I was watching, I just feel that it's a reflection of life and how we view things. Do you think Marty (the Zebra) has white skin with black stripes or back skin with white stripes? Do we fall in love with someone because if their physical attraction or because we love and appreciate their every little unique actions. All Moto Moto can say to Gloria is she's big & beautiful whereas Melman's discovered the beauty in Gloria and what she likes & dislikes. Does all lions have to be a fighter? Theoretically, yes. That's because we perceive as what it should be but I feel we should not let our mindset or perception stops us from who we want to be.
After movie, we went to try out the Mushroom Pot @ M.Walk. As it was our first time there, we ordered a sample for every item. The verdict is, not worth going unless you are a true blue mushroom lover.
No comments:
Post a Comment