Friday, November 14, 2008

Pigging oUt...

A tensed week for Dav & I, especially Dav. A week of shuffling of meetings, lunch/dinner arrangements, booking of diaries, transport & lodging reservations, and more. These are some of the ramblings @ work.

And so we decided to have our dept makan session again, this time coincidentally it's Agnes birthday. We went to Mahattan Fish Market, didn't really enjoy the food there thou. Felt the dory was overcooked and most of the items were deep fried. Not a fan of fried stuff. I guess it's the company that matters then. Dinner was enjoyable and pleasant, encapsulated with laughters and jokes. Yes, mainly Joe & I are the entertainers but Joe wins the crappy joker award. =P He was suan-ed for 2 things, being crappy and no principle. It's also Serena's (our boss) first (short) evening outting with us.

After dinner, we adjourned to Paisley & Cream cafe's for cup cakes. Need to somehow get a cake for the birthday gal rite. Whooo, nicely decorated cupcakes. The designs are so delicate and your eyes salivates more then the mouth. Simply can't bear to eat lor. Photos of the cup cakes as abv.

No comments: