Dinner @ Spizza was an entertaining, pleasurable and satisfying one. Well entertained by the drama mama (Sand)... We talked a little about work and they started to tell me about their new 'toys' - don't think dirty, am not referring to the kinky ones. =P
Sandy just bought a $500 card making machine. Wow, this gal is serious about this new found hobby man. And Wenz, into baking now. There after we went to TCC @ Millenia for drinks with Mongster & Thumb.
A CALL OUT: I WANT A HAND-MADE CARD FROM EACH OF U! I must say I do appreciate cards, even at this millennium. I get to feel the sincerity, the time and sweat in making the card. Then suay suay said i wanted a cake. Aiyo, kenna a long but humorous lecture from Sand. She brought up that cheese cake incident (which I obviously can't recall) again. How on earth can I not remember that special cake made only for me ah, at our Millenia office somemore. =/ Ok, regardless what cheese cake I had before, I WANT A CAKE NEXT APR! =P
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment