It has been a rough week, coping with expectations both internal and external. Managing client's expectations is hell, especially those who have no idea how to manage and drive a project. Makes me wonder how a blur woman climb the corporate ladder, maybe she's bimbotic enough... =/ It's always easier to point finger at others when things doesn't work out, telling tales behind each other's back than to solve it. Their grumblings can be hilarious and entertaining at times. Wahahahha..... =P
A thought just occurred that I don't really enjoy being a vendor. Beginning of an adventure... but every day is a learning. Guess working in SMEs, manpower is a constraint and usually we have to bao mountain bao sea. I now have to manage and look at things holistically, like standing on a mountain top. Sometimes I would asked myself if I've made the wrong move, the answer is no. Every move and choice is a risk, no turning back but to overcome the challenges.
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment