Thursday, April 12, 2007

Heartwarming surprise...

Footprints you have left...

Friends are precious gifts

This entry is specially dedicated to Goodness Mee. Thank you for this very heartwarming and specially made card (which is a ppt) and the tee. You asked me if I did cry, if I do it will be tears of joy... As I looked through the slides, I couldn't stop smiling. Flashes of beautiful moments came back to me. Those time I once had with the 3 little angels, CPO alumni, TAC & PEM folks. My life is filled with deep prints from all sizes, they are none other than the finger/footprints that extraordinary individuals had left behind.

My ex-company had given me many precious gifts, the friends, the finger gang, the memories and a mentor. This mentorship turn friendship has certainly come a long way, still going strong and will always be.

It's a birthday filled with many delightful surprises and pleasant moments...

No comments: