Thank you for constantly reading my blog and leaving those simple words of encouragement on msn and in the comment box. The words certainly helped to loosen the tension and brings be back to sanity. Appreciate very much for showing the gentler side of you.
This song is for all of you.
Angels had brought me to all of you and taken away those who are not meant to be in my life...
Angels Brought Me Here
by Guy Sebastian
It’s been a long and winding journey,
But I’m finally here tonight picking up the pieces andwalking back into the light
Into the sunset of your glory where my heart and future lies
There’s nothing like that feeling when I look into your eyes
My dreams came true when I found you; I found you, my miracle
If you could see what I see That you’re the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel the tenderness i feel
You would know it would be clear, that angels brought me herestanding here before you
Feels like I’ve been born againEvery breath is your
LOVEEvery heartbeat speaks your nameMy dreams came true right here in front of you my miracle
If you could see what I see You’re the answer to my prayer
And if you could feel the tenderness i feel
You would know it would be clear, that angels brought me herebrought me here,
to be with youIll be forever grateful, oohh forever thankful
My dreams came true when I found you my miracle
If you could see what I seeYou’re the answer to my prayers, oh...And if u could feel the tenderness i feel
You would know it would be clear that angels brought me hereYou know i love you baby
And if you could feel the tenderness i feel
You would know it would be clear, that angels brought me here
No comments:
Post a Comment