Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolutions for 2007

Happy New Year! Have a blessed year ahead!

Starting the year with Bangkok bombings and aircraft in Indonesia carrying 102 people went missing is really awful. Have not heard of any good new yet... Hmm...

I guess this is one of the frequently asked questions these days, what's the resolution for the new year. Here's mine...

1) To get a new and challenging job
5 yrs with civil service is enough. Thinking of exploring in jobs in private sector.

2) To get my long awaited driving licence
Aiyo, this one is the longest resolution ever... Have been saying it for duno how many years and have been shelving it aside. So this year must have determination/discipline to get it.

3) To plan and set clear and achievable goals
1 of the things I hope to achieve is to be able to develop more experiential learning programmes for the kids, allowing them to aquire knowledge beyond text books. Not forgetting to find more tutors for them. To setup my virtual business or exploring another venture.

4) To expand my knowledge and improve my social skills
Have not been reading much for the past 1 year. Nowadays, that there's nothing much to start a conversation with people, sometimes I simply feel ignorant. To be a little more understanding and chatty person to people around me.

5) To have lesser fights and irritation with you
For the past few months, we had numerous fights till we both tired. It tough to say no fights so to be realistic, I rather indicate to have lesser.

Your health hasn't been in good lately. I really hope that you'll be a little more cautious of your diet (esp the things you eat). Sometimes, I have to control my anger when you told me how uncomfortable you felt after you ate those things. It's just so worrying and frustrating to know that you are sick while am on the other line. I don't wish anything serious to happen to you, pls...

Ok... let the year begins...

No comments: