Has been quite some time a friend of mine has been asking me to join her events company. Got to know her from Uni, became good friends and even partners of MUB. After I left MUB, she asked me if am interested to join her in her events company as a partner. I have been shelving aside this suggestion since then, wasn't prepared to go into another venture after what had happened to MUB. It's coming to a year, since we first started to attempt seting up our mini enterprise. Recently she asked me to think about helping her with the business again. Maybe it's a calling for me to try something new, I complied and seriously considered the proposal.
After much thought, we met up this evening for dinner and coffee and had quite a long discussion. There was an awkwardness initially, we both didn't know how to start the topic actual. We began talking about the possible events to explore, the different business models and her young and irresponsible temp staff. Finally, I decided to move into the actual meeting purpose.
Told her my decision was to take on as projects first, don't want to rush into making a decision now. Was sharing with her, though I've been working on the campaigns' event launch and very much enjoyed the work, am still uncertain about this industry. By taking up ad hoc projects to work on, allows me to better understand and learn about events management.
Looking forward to 14 Jan, I'll be there to help out with an event @ Sentosa...
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment