An extremely disturbed week... Couple of (unpleasant) happenings @ office. Yesterday was AK's last day with us, she 'resigned'. I felt her departure was pretty immature, not even basic courtesy of saying goodbye to our boss. But I guess, it's tough for her to bid farewell to the person who had asked her to 'resign' on her on accord.
Mee said she's gonna tender on Fri (which is supposely yesterday) then heard a shocking news on Tue that MOMO had a job offer. Instantly in my mind: DAMN IT, ANOTHER ONE LEAVING! MO said that she'll consider and Wed, she already had the answer. She's gonna accept the offer. Asked her why she accepted, the answer was sinple:"I find more meaning in that job". It's true that we have to find purpose and likings in our job or we'll get tired of it easily. I was thinking what the hell with this department? Fengshui something wrong isit! These to PMs joined us for 6 mths only, one left another leaving. To be honest, the common denominator of their leaving service is because of Yinnie.
Thursday, we had farewell lunch with AK, could see the radiance glowing on her face. I guess those who had chose to leave C-P-O had never regret doing so. That afternoon, MO submitted her letter to Yinnie and it was a successful one. Mee's was a unsuccessful. Haaa, had a great laughed at her. On friday, she went in with the letter and came out with it. Quiet an eventful week huh... Many had advised me to seek for greener pastures. Personally, I felt jaded to the organisation already and it's tough for me to find inspiration in what am doing.
Ponder....
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment