Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dreaming...

Another hectic day AGAIN! In and out of meetings so freaking often these days and most of them I wasn't even informed in advanced neither do I have any information on what's the meeting about. Nevertheless, I still attend and try to grasp whatever is in the air. Today we had a lunch meeting and let me tell you... INDIGESTABLE SIA! MOMO and I didn't finish our plate of (delicious) mee siam, what a pity hor (haha, joking lah). As usual, our evil witch just continously blabbering away, that one ALWAYS talk non-stop one (BUAY TAHAN)!

After the long draggy lunch, had to rush back to finish a darn update on the department projects. Warus, mad rush man... Head almost rolled on the floor if i don't submit by 3.30pm. Complete the updates liao, i felt like slacking. Had the pleasure of someone's company to daydream with me @ the cafe upstairs. Dreaming about future technology and the possible issues and avenues faced in future. Talk about anything everything under the galaxy. :) Come to think about it, just wondering what would be the next 'IN' thing after pOdcasting.
How important is technology to you? How dependent are you on technology? Will technology conqure humans one day? Hmm.... What's next????

Ponder!
=)

No comments: