
I had a very bad day yesterday evening... (ironically) I feel emotional and mentally drained when it comes to voluntary work. When it comes to voluntary work, i have never used words like drained, strenuous or tiring... which am feeling it now. I really don't understand why people volunteer, is it because:
1) they feel glam about it
2) a WOW factor to friends (showing off)
3) political agenda?
is there anyone that is passionate about it? When it comes to doing work for FGP or YW i consider myself pretty detach but work gets done. These days TT had been calling me and pouring out his emotions and how upset it's gonna be for him to be removed from FGP. After hearing so much of those, am really emotionally drained.
Last evening, i got a little mad with his attitude and i started to feel that YW is tearing apart because we have some idiots that either too busy with their emotions or their agendas. Because of this issue, warus.. got me into DEEP TROUBLE.
I smsed someone to tell her that i was feeling a little down and guess what, i almost FREAK that person out. Never knew that this little bug is such a kind soul... Her first sms was to offer to help me in the planning of the activities, i read and just leave it. She then tried calling me, I didn't hear the darn ring sia. Then second ring, i refuse to pick up cos i don't wanna talk. Third time, received little bug's sms again... She asked if am ok, i duno how to reply her cos i don wanna tell her am ok but actually am not. She called and called (but there were rings when i really didn't hear). I received a call from MEE, shocked to hear her calling my house @ 10.45pm. Then the real drama unveiled. A caring little soul was worried about me and was trying in vain to get me but i simply no hue her. When i heard about how she tried hard to get my home contact, i softened and it touches me.
She went through couple of channels just to know if am safe. And me the Bloody FOOL, indirectly created a DRAMA... I called her to apologise and i could hear that she's really damn worried about this fool here. Warus, kenna scolded for almost 1 hr her words were mostly piercing but some were heartwarming but i really deserved it lor. After knowing her for 3 wks, I realised that there's a different side of her. I felt really blessed to have found this precious gem... I know i've created some embarrassment for you and i would like to apologise. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend, Thanks for caring and those 'water droplets' that came from you...
You have a place in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment