Monday, July 20, 2009

Lost & Spent

Somehow after quite a crappy (branding) workshop today, it hit me hard that actually my objective and my boss's differ quite a bit and subsequently leading to my confusion to what the true understanding and goals of this project.

It can be really tiring waiting for approval, waiting for my boss to sought her thoughts, wait and wait. Many that came to know about the job that am doing finds it intersting, fun and exciting, but I think other wise - I wonder if it's me or is it the organisation culture.

The challenge is for me to try let go, just go with the flow. Internally, I stress and fuss over the perfect 'concept' I wish to have but reality doesn't seems to be the same.

Looking into the mirror, I saw my blood-shot eyes and dark rings. Above all, there are other things to manage and juggle.

I need a break...

No comments: