Monday, September 14, 2009

Maturity is virtue...

Taking over someone's keyboard, snatching print-outs from your hand, reading it without your permission; and kicked your chair while you were engrossed reading the documents. My comment (not being critical about it) is, this person has extremely low EQ.

Ever crossed your mind that this are the actions of a 24 year old gal? Hmm... may not seem surprise to some, I guess. For me, was quite a bit of surprise; someone who has high interllect (rightfully) can't be that abnormous or oblivious. Many times I wanted to just give her 2 slaps as her actions were awfully unacceptable. Not sure if it's the age thing or simply can't be bothered with flies like her, I simply gave her a bo chap look and talk less with her. As I grow older, I've been blessed with wisdom and learnt to be less critical, listen and observe with an open heart.

Looking back at my last entry, I've not been blogging for quite a while. I do feel demoralised at times when others had to change my copy writing upteen times. How embarassing it is... =( I know for sure writing is never my strength.

Occasionally, I could my mood pendulum swing high & low; feeling vexed sometimes. Maybe it's time to take a step back, rest and reflect.

What shall I do next...

No comments: