Sunday, July 19, 2009

My unguided thoughts...

Hmm... How long have I not been updating my blog. AIYO, almost a month liao. Ok, let's see what's there for me to share about my (boring) life.

At work - Life's pretty much the same each day, still enjoying what am doing but when am in the dollars & cents mood, I realised that am pretty much underpaid. However, at this situation I should be thankful that I still have a job and something I enjoy working on. There had been quite a number of hires but also a few leavers, JOe is one of them. I think our department will probably not have the same amount of laughter after he leaves. Oh yes, I have an intern under me. I must say that am not a very good mentor, as my projects are either new or unclear, hence it's tough for me to provide him concrete things to do and learn. Am starting to like the subject on Social Entrepreneurship.

Up close & personal - nothing exciting thou, 'cept that I watched ICE AGE 3! =D The movie is so funny, I've always love watching cartoons (esp those with meaningful storyline and good humour). My fav characters in Ice Age 3 are Sid the Sloth, Buck and Scrat & his gf. These 3 characters added a lot of spice and humour to the show. And someone commented that am like a big kid. Biangz, the law got say adults cannot watch movie and laugh loudly meh! Though it's a cartoon but 70% of the cinemas were filled with adults.

Another brand new week ahead.

No comments: