Monday, March 30, 2009

My first birthday @ SIF

It was a sweet surprise from the gang, instead of the usual cake they ordered cupcakes to celebrate my hatch day (in advance).

Haven't update much about my colleagues, I realised... Here's a brief update, they are a bunch of young and amusing people, I have colleagues who can be ludicrous at times. Out of the few departments, I feel my department is more functional and has better teamwork. When it comes to the crunch of the work, at least there's trust and we would standby for one another. We lunch together frequently and at meals we share interesting & intriguing topics too. Generally, the people here have no airs, some people are simply dysfunctional and always living in illusion that they are living in their own world. I have a colleague who is so loud and always giving people nick names, guess what's mine? LI YEAAAAA... =/

My IN gang celebrated by birthday last Fri, cos JOe's travelling this week. Really really glad to know this bunch of lovely and siow onz people. Thanks for celebrating my Big 3.

http://thrudelance.blogspot.com/

No comments: