Monday, May 11, 2009

A long lost entry...

Haven't been pening my thoughts for the past 1 month, was like a beeji bee, working on visits then helping my colleague on an event in Jarkata, brainstorming on my projects, etc... But after all the whining above, I still love my job. I have a great bunch of colleagues, a group that we can laugh and joke with one another, teamwork is always available when needed. I was support my colleague on the US Staffers visit and my the sheer work that she has been doing, it was simply awful, there were so much coordination and compilation work to be done. Greeted at the aiport at 6.30am, bet most of u guys were sleeping still.


Am now tasked with 2 very hard to deliver projects, sometimes I just wonder if it's me that am setting high expectations for myself or I think too much. At times, I just lose the inspiration to think and dream on things, felt like screaming at times, felt like giving at some moments... It's my believe and expectations that I want things to be right and successful.

No comments: