Sunday, February 15, 2009

CNY Trail

wooo... long lost entry. haha... Has been a long time since I last pen an entry on my blog. Let's start with some updates, been pretty busy at work. @t times I know what am doing, @t times I don't, why - because my company has a new leader, going through a branding, corporate planning exercise, team building, climate survey, etc. Some can be quite crappy...

Last month, our company orgnanised a trip to Chinatown for the xpats, a time for them to have a better understanding of our culture and customs. Brought then to try our Yusheng, the ang mos call it the Chinese salad. They had fun tossing the Yusheng and followed by a sumptuous lunch. A walk down Chinatown where they saw the streets were adorned with red lanterns and auspicious ornaments, a stop at the wet market and Chinese medical hall was quite eye opening for most of them, as they saw livestock and exotic reptiles on sale. It was a humid Saturday afternoon when we ended the tour at Thiam Hock Keng temple.

http://thrudelance.blogspot.com/

No comments: