It took me a while to pen this entry. The mind went blank when I asked myself what resolutions did I set for myself this year. How many of us actually set resolutions and achieved it?
This year, I decided to give myself a break. As we grow older (doesn't mean wiser) each year, we have more responsibilities to shoulder, our mind tends to be more complex when forced by circumstances, we became more materialistic living in the urban environment and many more. But we always forget the most simple things in life and yet the hardest to achieve, BE HAPPY.
So my resolution this year is to learn to let go of things and BE HAPPY, spreading more happines to my love ones.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmm, so are u spending more time with the finger gang?? hehehe...
Post a Comment