Last Friday, the Korea Tour Frenz celebrated my hatch day for me. Had dinner @ Spageddies @ MS. I felt the food was a disappointment, we had our individual portion of either pasta or pizza. I ordered this twin pasta cheese thingy and it was HORRIBLE. It was like (Italian) popiah with cheese fillings. WARUS! Can die eating cheese man! The pizza was as bad, though the crust was thin but the fillings were little too. Whatever & whenever u bite, it's just flour.
After dinner we went to Ai Qing Hai @ MS. XPM suggested that we all go there to relax cos she had never been there. I thought couple of us had not patronised such places but in actual fact, only 2 had never been there. =/ The singers were pretty good, entertaining too. What I don't like about the place is poor ventilation, smell of those fried stuff, The bubble tea are pricy but it's equivalent of paying the cover charge to hear them sing. It's worth it. I had my ears opened and float to the sound of music. They had planned a really relaxing evening for us to rest our mind after a week's of hardwork.
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment