Sunday, April 06, 2008

Zoo Celebration

It has been a long time since I set aside time for myself and do things I enjoy. Hence I decided to spend my birthday @ the zoo. On a sunny morning with clear blue sky, Mandai here i come! Brought along my sweetheart so that it can help me capture the moments & expression of the animals.

Took my own sweet time walking through the different pit-stops and look at the animals, some you have to search high & low for them, then there were smelly ones and adorables ones too. The reptile segment has a new adventure walk, it's just a cage and there you can see the big iguanas above you. It's a little creapy but it's cool...

Many of us are not concious that though animals don't speak but they too have feelings and it's usually express through their eyes. At times it just sets me thinking what's on their mind when those tourists stood there and watch them eat, shit & sleep. Nevertheless, these animals never fail to amuse and everyone loves them. I missed the polar bears, pigs, ponies, etc. =(

Some photos to share. http://picasaweb.google.com/julietler/ZooZooZoo

No comments: