Am on 2 weeks MC, first week was a tormenting one and now into the second week. After so many months of hardwork, I finally get to have my own space and private time to rest, relax and do some reading. I have been longing for such luxury to laze around, read a book or do nothing, except that am not on an island surrounded by clear blue waters, enjoying the rhythm from the waves and the cooling sea breeze.
I've finished a book entitled: "It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be". I realised all these motivational books have something in common, it's about mindset. A few common words, plan, create, dare to be different and nothing is impossible - determination. I think these Ang Mos don't believe in 1 thing which Asians are so superstitious about, luck. Am now reading my second one, a book that I've always been wanting to read but can't find time, the Kite Runner. Am half way through already. It describes a lot on humanity, the reality in life and the choices/priorites individual choose in their life, whether to save themselves or others.
My parents are away this week, so I have to do the house chores and cook for myself. Had to refrain from eating outside food, so mum prepared some polutary and vege for me to cook. I realised I enjoy cookng very much... Maybe I should just go be a chef.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do I hear a volunteer helping me on the 5th cos she wants to be a chef... wooooooooh.. I hear a hand going up!!
Be at my house by noon on the 5th. Lots of work for you.
Post a Comment