Months after months, weeks after weeks, days after days... Things have not gotten any better for me. Lots of dramas @ work, illogical people to entertain and nonsense to work on. Colleagues one by one resigned, the remaning ones demoralised and politics at work.
No matter how structed they try to be at work, things can never fall in place. WHY? Because people don't follow their plans. Cross functioning and job hogging are what they enjoy doing. It caught me by surprise at times that my work had been started by someone else or 'take' over by some kepos after i've started... Hmm, what does these implies?
There is this disgusting 41 yr (uncle) always throwing tantrums at work, making big fuss about changes from our boss and actually had anxiety attack for his incapability of coping with stress. AND he needs to be PACIFIY & ACKNOWLEDGE all the time...
All these had partly caused mental and emotional baggage which leads to several unhappy happening these days. I felt lost at times, staring in space, losing patience and not stopping to listen/feel what others are giving and saying to me. I seldom allow myself to be cared for and that's 1 thing i need to learn still. Insensitivity is one of the characteristics of an Arien but that's not an excuse. I know you have been trying to cheer me up when am down but i simply returned with an unappreciative attitude. I guess am still learning to appreciate and be sensitive about my surroundings...
No comments:
Post a Comment