Thursday, December 31, 2009

mE...

Months back when I was talking to L.Choo, she said that am a confused person, someone who doesn't know what I want. A few days back, she said the same thing to me again... There was a friend who once said almost the same thing, she said "Can you make up your mind!". I

Maybe am the confused or greedy, I want the best of both worlds. Knowing that we can't have the best of both worlds, I wanted to stretch as much to achieve that. I took the opportunity to be alone and gave myself some space and time to just wonder and go wherever my heart/legs took me. I borrowed my bro's IXUS 12o and started to take whatever that attracts me. I went to Waterloo St and seek clarity, guidance and blessings, then headed to Esplanade. Sat by the stairs and indulged in the sweet and sour tinge of the raspberry bread ice cream. Flashback on the past activities, changes and experiences came back, some were kept as reminders, some were revisted and buried and some be kept open.

Every picture tells a story, 1 story with multiple perceptions and understanding.
http://thrudelance.blogspot.com/

No comments: