Why do we feel lost at times and how did it happen? My emotions have been fluctuating, I wonder why. Over the past 6 months, I realised there's quite a bit of ups & downs in my life, negativity filled not only my mind but the heart too.
When I reflect, it somehow feels that I've lost my fighting spirit and the old me. I feel mentally and physically exhausted more often these days. I used to be chatty, outgoing and witty at times but now it's just a boring, quiet and slow in thinking me. Did I allow circumstances and people shaped the new me?
When am asked what I want, I spoke my mind but was asked if am clear about things. I wonder why people even bother to ask me. When I've decided to take a step back and remained silence, am forced to speak. Hmm...
I too realised that when we thought that by building relationship over a period of time, it will strengthen the bond and have better understanding but there are cases where it deteriorates and parties will repel. Things can never be the same as before...
I guess what I need most is to find the calmness in me, need to clear the internal struggles and overcome the flaws and obstacles...
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment