Lunch @ Wen's was a relaxing one. Got to see the fingers (excluding Aly) again after a long while. There was a spread of food and of cos a turkey, what's x'mas without that big bird. Saw most of my ex-colleagues, some brought their families and some came individually but somehow didn't get to talk much to them. I guess once we out of the company, there isn't any common topic to chat unless it's those scandalous gossips. =P While the rest catch-up, Lynn & I sat there like 2 quiet 'sha guas'. Thumb got improvement, she knows how to network liao. =)
What is X'mas without presents. I bought 2 pet mouse-pads, 2 note books and 2 bookmarks for them. I got a pair of Timberland socks from Wenz & Sand, a goaty brush and paper weight that 'mehs' and home baked cookies from Mitch. As I had to rush off for another dinner appointment, stayed to play 1 round of Jengga with them and cameras were standing by (like those paparazzi) just to see who's gonna make the tower fall first. Guess who was in the 'limelight'... It's none other than yours truely, me.
It was certainly an endearing catch-up. Our next fingers meetup will be on 5 Jan @ Aly's makan place. =)
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment