Was quite undecided whether to maker a trip to PCNL for the mid-autumn fest last night but still got off at Lavender. When I reached there, the old folks were sitting at the tables waiting waiting for dinner and some were already queueing up for the food lines to be opened.
There were activities for the young and old throughout the moon-lighted nite. Karaoke competition for the Silver group and drawing competition for the youths, mooncake tasting and lantern carrying.
Got the kids to draw NOISE S'pore. They were asking how to draw noise ah? We stumbled for a while and we start giving them some directions. When they got down to the drawig blocks, guess what most of them drew? Radio & television with music notes floating around... Hmm, I wonder why. I started thinking what's the difference between noise, sound and music. I must say some of their pieces were really impressive.
Enjoy...
http://picasaweb.google.com/julietler/MidAutumn07PCNL
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment