Meet the fingers session... Oh yes, a horrendous planning. This outting took us a week to settle on our dinner venue on Friday. The suggestions went from east to the west then to south, central and then North (warus) and the cycle repeated for a few days... (dots). Came Fri, we still hv not settled our venue yet and the best part is we had a dementia case. WLSL suggested going to Tanglin to have dinner, so I smsed AGMH to inform her she replyed to say why not we go Botanic Gardens (BG) foodcourt. I wrote an email to all and told them AGMH's suggestion, Rumball was really nice she replyed with a link to BG (without the foodcourt pic).
Few hours later, AGMH msn me this "Why are we going to BG?" I frowned and then raised my eyebrow. What the hell with this woman! Finally hor, we settled at Great World City's Kenny Roger. Poor ACBG was on MC for 2 days and YES she came for the outting :D but she didn't bring my giraffe... :( have to wait for another round.
As usual, 1 of their favourite activity is to suan me and see that kan cheong expression on my face. AGMH, always has this inquisitive characteristic asked me lots about AW. To her, many things doesn't sound logical in this workshop but too bad this is how it's conducted. We all had a nice dinner and catching up and I get to spend some time with Travis and Wenz on my way home.
Notice that some of them in this group had changed a little. Someone one whom I won't perceive as ambitious is now starting to be one. Someone gradually crawling out of her comfort zone and wanting to lead a more advenerous life now. Left 3 with a siansation feeling of their job and 2 contented with where they are.
Hey AGMH, I think we all couldn't believe that u r a C. U better go do a check. :P
ACBG, have a speedy recovery and take gd care of urself... :)
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Having analysed the situation and conducted several studies that requires a physical examiniation, I can firmly say that AGMH is a C. :)
Oh i C!! Monkey volunteers to do a grab test .. want ??hahahah
ACBG, i think you need to either do a check with the bra manufacutrer or yourself. Seems like the cups are in wrong order.
Post a Comment