Ah Meng (aka Ming),
today was the start of your wake....
As i was approaching you, i saw this little angel looking at the photos flashing and said "Mummy" my heart aches for her. Then I took the courage to look into the glass-covered coffin, i saw your beautiful face and not only that guess what's more... that sweet smile.
I tried hard not to cry in front of you but tears just rolled down. I guess this is my true feelings which am opened to show how painful it is to let you go. I hope you've heard what i told you just now, i just want you to be happy which ever path you've choosen. No matter where you go, u'll always be in our hearts.
Ah Meng, everyone remembers you as the vibrant and cheerful 'Cha Bo' (woman) filling the room with loud laughters.
You are an Angel.....
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment