Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Goodbye, Ming

Ah meng, I've always wanted to pay you another visit even after we had dinner at Khang's the last time. But i've never did make time for it, till today. It pains me to see a dear friend of mine in such a frail state but at the same time I must be strong to be there to encourage you to live on. Am glad that I had this last chance to be there for you and to hold you.

As you make your way to place call Peace I would like to dedicate this message to you.

You are a powerful, beautiful, gracious and patient woman.... While you were around, you touched many people's lives in one way of another. Showing compassion and unconditional love to friends and family members.

As I've shared with you many times, in Adv you gave me support, space and empowerment to be who I am and to see the gift I have. Am proud of you as a CAPTAIN and thank you for being my Adv captain. Am now more outspoken as before, if it's not b'cos of your constant encouragment and ... (until at some stages ppl can't tahan me. haa)

Ah meng, thank you for appearing in my life and being a supporter & a friend.
No matter where you are.... you will live in our hearts and shining up there like a bright star.

Loving you dearly......

No comments: