Before I opened this page, I had lots in mind to write but after it's opened, am lost for words. Many unpleasant and painful moments had somehow messed up my emotions and the trail of thoughts, I feel much lost than before. Unpleasant events one after another kept haunting me, a friend who took this bearly 2 yr friendship for a free ride and facing lots of uncertainties at work and in life. Am so sick and tired of living under expectations and it's not mine! I wonder what's gotten into me...
These days, I feel emotional drained, my mind tends to wonder quite a bit. I kept asking myself, what is it that's missing in my life, what are my plans in the near future, what kind of job really excites me, etc.
I fall down on my knees, I was blined but now I see, U (freedom) is all that I need..
No comments:
Post a Comment