Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our SUNNY days...

Was away from home for almost 9 days and where did I go? Hmm... never expected that I will ever babysit a dog. Yup, my cousin was away in Osaka holidaying and I get to stay in his condo and with the company of Sunny boy.
My brother always calls him the mad dog, cos it barks and 'hops' and scratches to seek for your attention. After petting him, he'll lick, snif your toes and follow wherever you go but can be darn blind at (many) times cos he always step on my toes. He's quite a kaypo too, whenever I wash the dishes and prepare dinner for him, he'll try to tip toe and see what's over the edge.

This fellow can be a real big eater and a greedy one too. He loves eating, especially apples and I'll usually cut half an apple to go with his food. When it's my turn to have my meals, he'll come over to the dining area and do his tip toe-ing act again, and if am in the couch, he'll climb up and step on you just to get to your food.

First 2 days of the stay was pretty stressful for me, had to learn to manage a dog and cleaning his pee & poo. eeeeewss =/ subsequently, I got used to it and now I miss him much. Miss his barks, his spider (his fav toy, which he'll ask you to play throw & catch with him) and his endearing pair of eyes.

Here's some very cute and candid photos of him...
http://thrudelance.blogspot.com/

No comments: