Less than a year, am back to eat kim chi again. Not on a holiday trip or visiting any of my pig friends but on an official trip. My first business trip with Olive, managing the CIO conference here with my boss. Wasn't looking forward to this trip at all, dreading to work with an insensitive and selfish woman (sadly is our client).
6 hours flight on SQ was not really a pleasant one too, cos I can't get to sleep in the positions am comfortable in. But at least I had the movie to entertain me. Managed to watch 'Just Follow Law', it was such a comedy. I giggled and smugged throughout the show. The only thing I enjoy about SQ flights are besides their movie collection, it's also their landing and taking off, often a smooth landing, unlike others which is more jerky.
After we touched down, we took a public bus from the airport to hotel. First time sia, carried so many things and still had to take a bus. But I was impressed, it's those tourbus type and it was a pleasant 1hr ride. Thereafter, we had to rush to 2 site visits, didn't even have time to rest a bit.
Oh yes, weather here is beautiful. Air is pretty fresh and cooling and when we stepped outside it's just like stepping into an aircon room. It just brought back those Autumn memories...
Ok, gotta go see Uncle Zhou to take my break. Will be updating soon.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment