Day after day, week after week, time passes so fast that I don't even realised that it's another week again. Ever since I changed job, I feel that am racing against time and needed more time at work and hopefully more time for sleep.
Tough but challenging job. Every event even though it's the same conference/launch/seminar has their own characteristics and it's always interesting to discover those. Working in such an industry is just like a roller coaster ride, always tremendous have ups and downs and heart stopping moments sometimes.
Helped out during a talk on Sat organised by the england movement. WARUS... The event was held at the place where you go get lots of books and kaoz only 10 xiao maos came wor which they orignially targets to have at least 80 people turn up but those figures were such a vast difference. I wonder why...
Another week of new challenges and work lined up ahead...
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment