
After a month into the business venture, business start slowing down. The partners have been meeting every week to discuss what's our plan for next week but i don't seem to see the tangible aspect of work done.
Ever since I started this business venture, things had not been very smooth. I've not been sleeping well and getting a little frustrated with things easily. I guess this is the norm but i simply can't take it as an excuse. Sometimes I wounder if am running away from all these challenges... I don seem to have the courage to fight it. Going through those struggles is not an easy task and it's freaking painful.
Owning a shop/business may seems to be a glamourous endeavor to many but the pain and harship that the partners had to go through is awful. It is certainly a rocky and risky journey I've embarked, i feel that the mountains are too high and steep for me to climb. I feel that am sinking into a depression mode, gradually losing passion and zest in things am doing especially the business.
No words could described the dark moments am going through now and I really have to wake up fast...... hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment