Fingers, thank you for this wonderful friendship. :)Does this pic seems familar to you all? ;D
Whenever i have my own quite time, i would reflect on various events happening in my life. Surprisingly, I've been working on this current job for about 4 yrs already... hmmm
These 4 years has been quite a learning for me, lots of nonsence, ups & downs and of cos there were also happy times too. I always tell people my working environment has been a good training ground for me, working with an unsual boss, tight deadlines and pressure.
I've also found many precious friends who has been there as my outlet, a shoulder, a shelter and a bear (for me to hug). I'll do the same in return to them as well. Bao ka liao! I found a Fingers gang too - they are Anna (thumb, our lao da), Sandy (middle finger, tallest n vaulgarous), Alyssa (wedding finger, always thinking of getting married), Wendy (last finger, short, sweet & stout) and last but not least ME (index finger, cos am the busiest among them) ... haa
Though both Aly & I are not in the same location as the rest of them, we still have finger-licking good gathering @ Aly's place. Both she & her mum are good cooks! :P~ ~
We eat, talk and drink and of cos not forgetting our great hillarous 'story-teller' cum joker who's always there dramatise her story. You have bring many laughters to us....
I miss those times we had at Millenia.... our cooking, makan HR rm and tok cock sessions.
We must jia you oh!
1 comment:
Time to eat again.. and finish that bear of yours!
Post a Comment